Veterans Benefits and Long-Term Care
If you are a Veteran, or the widow(er) of a Veteran, plan to attend this informational seminar, "Veterans Benefits and Long-Term Care …"
This FREE seminar will be held on Thursday, September 14, from 10:30 a.m. to noon, at the Elder & Special Needs Resource Center, located at 401 Washington Blvd., in Williamsport.
Presenters for the seminar are MSGT George W. Heiges (Ret.), Director of Veterans Affairs, Lycoming County, and Brittany O. Smith, Esquire, Steinbacher, Goodall & Yurchak.
This is a good opportunity to learn how to access benefits you may be eligible for, how Veterans benefits can help their spouse, and how to use those benefits to help pay for medical needs, including in-home or facility care.
To register, call Laurie at 570-322-2077, email email@example.com, or visit our website www.paeldercounsel.com.
Hope to see you!
Topics to be discussed include:
● Veterans Health Care.
● The Veterans Health Care System.
● Veterans Disability Pension.
● All about the Veterans Widow Pension.
● Using Veterans benefits to pay for long–term care.
● VA benefits for prescriptions.
● How to protect your home and assets from the costs of long-term care?
● Overview of long-term care planning options for Veterans & spouses.
- Cost: Free
- Event Contact: 570-322-2077
- Event Website: http://www.paeldercounsel.com