You, Your Brain, & Your Second Half of Life
We hear so much news about brain health, the mind-body connection, and staying brain healthy. Are you interested in your brain’s health and functioning as you age?
Plan to attend: "You, Your Brain, & Your Second Half of Life," on Wednesday, January 23, from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., at the Elder & Special Needs Resource Center, located at 401 Washington Blvd., in Williamsport.
A presentation by Dr. Richard E. Dowell, Jr., PhD., Clinical Neuropsychologist, UPMC Susquehanna, will be followed by a panel discussion with providers of services and supports, including:
• Maria Weisser of Home Instead Senior Care
• Demaree Koehler, RN, of Liberty Manor Adult Day Services
• Kristen L. Shipsky MSW, CDP, The Alzheimer’s Association, Greater PA Chapter
• Julieanne E. Steinbacher, CELA*, Steinbacher, Goodall & Yurchak
This NEW seminar will provide an overview of changes to the brain with aging, how that plays out in real life functioning, and the effect of Alzheimer’s/dementia on the brain and body.
Seating is limited! Reserve your spot today!
To register, call Laurie at 570-322-2077, or email email@example.com. You may also visit our website to register at www.paeldercounsel.com.
This new seminar promises to be one of the best yet! Hope you can take advantage of it!
- Cost: Free
- Event Contact: 570-322-2077
- Event Website: http://www.paeldercounsel.com