Green-O-Ree Spring Festival at the Pajama Factory
Our annual Spring festival where we celebrate all things GREEN will be taking place on Saturday, April 20th, 2019 from 11am-4pm.
Green-o-Ree is where we bring awareness to sustainable initiatives and focus on mindfulness and conservation. This event is FREE and open to the public.
Learn about all the exciting things we have planned - an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids, cyanotype photography workshop, open artist studios and MORE! - at our webpage https://www.pajamafactory.net/whats-happening/event-pages/green-o-ree/
Vendors, nonprofits, and conservation groups are welcome! Please visit our website for submission criteria!
Events throughout the Day:
- 11:00am – Easter Egg Hunt for the Kids (starts in the Community Room)
- 12:00pm – Cynotype Photography Workshop (Courtyard*)
- All day – Open Artist Studios
- All Day – Local vendors, nonprofits, and conservation groups (Community Room and Courtyard*)
- All Day – Garden Committee Plant Swap (Greenhouse, Rose Street parking lot)
- Cost: Free
- Event Website: https://www.pajamafactory.net/whats-happening/event-pages/green-o-ree/