The Secret Strategy: Planning Tips for YOUR Second Half of Life
Plan to attend a free seminar: "The Secret Strategy: Planning Tips for YOUR Second Half of Life," to be held on Wednesday, April 17, from 10:30 a.m. to noon, at the Elder & Special Needs Resource Center, located at 401 Washington Blvd., Williamsport.
Presenters Brittany O.L. Smith, Esquire, and Tammy Zilske, Long-Term Care Planner, Certified Medicaid Planner™, from Steinbacher, Goodall & Yurchak, will discuss facts and planning strategies that will guide you to the best possible outcomes.
To register, call Laurie at 570-322-2077, or visit our website at www.paeldercounsel.com. You may also email Laurie at email@example.com.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Foundation documents that everyone needs
• Typical (and not so typical) planning options
• The truth about “spend-down”
• Asset protection at various stages of planning
• Strategies that help you stay in control
• Planning choices that can save you thousands of $$$
Limited seats are still available. Register today!
- Cost: Free
- Event Contact: 570-322-2077
- Event Website: http://www.paeldercounsel.com